PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Air Flow Racks
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Place sweet potato slices in a large bowl of cold water; soak for 20 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Return the sweet potatoes to the dried bowl. Add oil, salt, and pepper; toss gently to coat.
3. Lightly coat rack with cooking spray. Place just enough of the sweet potatoes on the rack to form a single layer. Cook at 350°F until cooked through and crispy, about 15 minutes, flipping and rearranging into a single layer every 5 minutes. Using tongs, carefully remove the chips from the oven to a plate. Repeat with the remaining sweet potatoes.
4. Let the chips cool for 5 minutes; serve immediately or cool completely and store in an airtight plastic container for up to 3 days.