PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME:20-25 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Air Flow Racks
• 1 large mango, ripe but firm 2
• 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
• 1/4 cup chopped nuts
• 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
To serve (optional)
• Greek yogurt sweetened with honey vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Have a baking pan or any oven-safe skillet ready.
2. Cut mango into two halves (save seed for snacking).
3. Gently score mangoes about 3/4th way into the flesh(without cutting through the skin). Place on the baking pan or skillet, cut side up.
4. In a small bowl, combine shredded coconut, chopped nuts, oats, honey, melted coconut oil, and salt, until well mixed. Divide mixture evenly over the two mango halves ( Press lightly for the mixture to stay intact).
5. Place the baking pan in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until deep golden on top.
6. Place pan on a wire rack to cool.
7. Serve mango cups warm or room temperature with vanilla ice cream.