PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME:25 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Air Flow Racks
• 1 cup (128g) blueberries
• 2.5 tbsp caster sugar
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 1 pinch salt
• 14 ounces (320g) refrigerated pie crust or shortcrust pastry roll
• vanilla sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
1. Mix together the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Roll out the piecrusts (or shortcrust pastry roll) and cut out 6-8 (4-inch) individual circles.
3. Place about 1 tablespoon of the blueberry filling in the center of each circle.
4. Moisten edges of dough with water, and fold the dough over the filling to form a half-moon shape.
5. Using a fork, gently crimp the edges of the piecrust together. Then cut three slits on the top of the hand pies.
6. Spray the hand pies with cooking spray and sprinkle with vanilla sugar (if using).
7. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
8. Place 3-4 hand pies in a single layer rack.
9. Cook for 10-15 mins, or until golden brown.
10. Let the pies cool for at least 10 mins before serving.