REP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME:20 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Air Flow Racks
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 (150z cans) Great Northern beans
• 1/3 cup ketchup
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon mustard
• 1 tablespoon pickle juice
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Put onion with a pat of butter in a skillet and cook until soft.
2. Add one can of beans with liquid. Drain and rinse beans in the second can. Add those beans. Bring to boil.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Combine and stir. Bring to simmer.
4. Transfer to baking dish. Bake 20 minutes at 325°F.
Use the palm of your hand to gently press the cookies down and flatten slightly.