PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME:60 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Air Flow Racks
• 3large eggs 2
• 1 cup (128g) almond flour
• 2/3 cup (85g) sugar
• 1/3 cup (78ml) heavy cream
• 1/4 cup (59ml) coconut oil melted
• 1/4 cup (32g) unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp orange zest
• 1/8 cup (16g) chopped walnuts
• 1/8 cup (16g) chopped pecans
• unsalted butter at room temperature
1. Butter a round baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. Place all ingredients into a large bowl. With a hand mixer on medium speed, beat until the batter is light and fluffy. This is important for preventing the cake from being too dense.
3. Carefully fold the nuts into the batter to keep the air in.
4. Pour cake batter into the pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
5. Place in the air flow rack and cook for 45 minutes at 325°F.
6. Remove the foil and then cook for an additional 10-15 mins, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Take the pan out of the air fryer and set on a cooling rack for 10 mins. Then remove the cake from the pan and let it cool for an additional 20 mins.
8. Slice and serve.