PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME:15-20 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Air Flow Racks
• 2 large, ripe bananas
• 3/4 cups quick oats
• Optional Add-in Ingredients:
• 4 tablespoons peanut flour or any nut butter
• 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet, dark or miniature)
• 1-2 teaspoons honey (adjust to your taste preference)
• 1/4 cup cacao nibs
• 1/4 cup Nutella or any hazelnut spread
• 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
• 1/3 cup crushed nuts of choice (pecans, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, etc)
• 1/3 cup dried fruit (think cranberries, raisins, sultanas, chopped dates)
• 1-2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (adjust to your taste preferences)
• 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mash bananas in a shallow bowl. Add in the oats and mix well to combine. Fold in any optional add-ins you like (for example, you can add 4 level tablespoons of peanut flour, 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons of honey into these).
3. Line baking tray/sheet with baking/parchment paper and drop one tablespoon of cookie dough per cookie onto the tray.
Press down with the back of a metal spoon and shape into cookies (these will not spread into shape like normal cookies). Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven, or until cookies are lightly golden on top and just set to the touch. (Keep an eye on them after 10 minutes, as they can bake faster depending on how hot your oven is before baking.)
4. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.