PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Frying Basket
• 4medium russet potatoes
• 1 large onion (sliced into rings 1/2 inch thick)
• 3 tbsp Coconut flour
• 1/4 tsp Sea salt
• 2 large Eggs
• 2/3 cup Pork rinds (1.8 oz)
• 3 tbsp Almond flour
• 1/2 tsp Paprika
• 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1. Arrange 3 small, shallow bowls in a line:
• Coconut flour and sea salt stirred together
• Eggs, beaten
• Pork rinds, almond flour, paprika, and garlic powder, stirred together
2. Lightly grease 2 air fryer oven racks or an air fryer basket.
3. Dredge an onion ring in coconut flour. Dip it in the egg, shake off the excess, then place in the pork rind mixture. Scoop extra pork rind mixture over it, so that it's coated on all sizes. Place into the air fryer rack or basket. Repeat with all the onion rings, placing them in a single layer without touching.
4. Preheat the air fryer oven to 400° F for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place both racks into the air fryer oven. Bake for about 8 minutes, until the top layer is golden. Switch racks and bake for 8 more minutes, until the top layer is golden again.