PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
Recommend Accessory：Frying Basket
• 4medium russet potatoes
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 tablespoon Herbes de Provence seasoning
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• salt and pepper to taste
• cooking oil spray
1. Wash and scrub the potatoes really well. Cut each potato in half lengthways, then cut the potato on the diagonal to make 8-10 wedges per potato. Try to make sure they are about the same thickness and size.
2. Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl with hot water. This will remove excess starch and help the potatoes crisp. Leave the potatoes in the hot water for 20-30 minutes.
3. Remove the potatoes from the water and dry them. | used paper towels.
4. Add the potatoes to a large, dry bowl. Drizzle the olive oil
throughout and then add the seasonings. Toss with tongs to ensure the potatoes are evenly coated.
5. Spray the basket with cooking oil spray. Add the potato wedges to the basket.
6. Cook for 12 minutes at 400°F.
7. Open the oven and flip the wedges with tongs. Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes. Cool before serving.