PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
• 1 box chocolate cake mix
• 1 (80z. pkg) cream cheese, room temp.
• 1(14 oz, can) sweetened condensed milk
• 12 oz cool whip, thawed and divided
• 12 oz jar hor fudge topping, divided
• 8 Reese peanut butter cups, crumbled
1. Prepare cake mix according to directions on the box. Bake at 300°F for 27 minutes.
2. Heat hot fudge in the microwave. When the cake is baked, poke full of holes with a fork. Pour hot fudge on the cake so it can soak into holes.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, milk, peanut butter, and ½ of cool whip with an electric mixer.
4. Spread mixture over cooled cake, cover and refrigerate till cake is cool. Spread cool whip over peanut butter mixture. Drizzle hot fudge on the cool whip and sprinkle crumbled Reese cups over the top. Refrigerate till ready to serve.