PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 12 minutes
• 1Ib salmon Alaska king (fresh, not frozen)
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 whole limes
• parsley fresh *garnish
1. Season the salmon with some chili powder, pepper, and salt.
2. After seasoning the salmon, slice one of the limes and place on top of the salmon.
3. Once you have the lime on the salmon place the salmon into the oven.Set the oven to 375°F and cook for about 8 minutes. You'll know the salmon is ready once it reaches 145° F in the thickest part with a meat thermometer. Slice open the remaining lime and squeeze the juice onto the salmon as it comes out of the oven and then garnishes with chopped parsley.