Sous Vide Immersion Cooker 1200 watts with Digital LED Touch Screen for Restaurant and Home
- 1. Professional Cooker. The Pinsoon Sous Vide allows anyone to cook a high quality meal at home easily. It features a precise temperature max 194℉, accurate temperature to ±1℉, Maximum time of 99 hours 59 minutes, 1200 Watts.
- 2. Easy To Use. This immersion circulator features a 360 directional pump and touch screen LCD display. Simply attach the sous vide to any water-fill container, adjust the cooking temperature and time, start cooking with the touch of a button on the device, drop the vacuum bag in the boiling water and wait the food to be cooked.
- 3. High Security. Sous vide cooker is with an automatic switch-off function. If the water level is too low, it will switch off automatically. In this way you could step away, relax and no need to worry the accident happened while your food cooks well. No additional equipment needed.
- 4. Save Space. The sous vide precision cooker with clip can be easily attach to any container. Its size is small enough to slip into the drawer, which can help to save kitchen space.
- 5. Easy to clean: The sous vide is designed to be IPX7 waterproof. Switch off the appliance and release the power plug, and then wash the housing to clean the surface. No need to disassemble the bottom part to clean.
No matter you are a cook or housewife, sous vide can help you produce 5-star restaurant quality dishes at home. It’s easy to use, lightweight and safety, a good cooking device for chef and housewife.
Sous vide is a precision cooking device, refers to the vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. Turn on the machine, choose an appropriate temperature and time setting, wait for the food to be cooked. This technique produces results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method.
Before cooking, you need to prepare a sous vide precision cooker, vacuum bags, a water-fill container, food and seasonings.
Step1. Set the sous vide precision cooker securely to a water-filled container
Step2. Choose an appropriate temperature and time setting on the device.
Step3. Put the food and seasonings in vacuum bag, it’s better to pull the air out of the bag. Drop the vacuum bag into the water and clip it on the edge of the container.
Step4. Finish cooking, you can process it by frying or roasting.
Power Rate: 120v, 60 HZ, 1200W
Wattage (watts): 1700 Watts
Temperature: max 194℉
Circulation pump: 8LPM -10LPM Max
Timer: Max 99 hours 59 minutes
Temperature variance: ±1℉
1*Sous Vide Cooker
The sous vide only can operate in the presence of water. If using in without water, it can't turn on.